- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). (2007). Toxicological profile for Lead. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service. Available at:
- Health and Safety Executive. (2012). Lead and You INDG305 (rev2). Available at:
- Health and Safety Executive. (2019). Working safely with lead. Available at:
- Lewis, R. J. (2007). Hawley’s Condensed Chemical Dictionary (Fifteenth Edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Public Health England. (2016). Lead – General Information. Available at:
- Selwyn L. (2010). Lead in Museum Collections and Heritage Buildings – Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) Notes 1/8. Canadian Conservation Institute / Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada. Available at:
- Sohn E. (2019). Lead: Versatile Metal, Long Legacy. Dartmouth Toxic Metals Superfund Research Program. Available at:
- Sohn E. (2019). The facts on lead. Dartmouth Toxic Metals Superfund Research Program. Available at: